Woman’s make-up mirror almost started a fire: ‘It caught fire’

A woman was stunned when her leather couch started smoking for some unexpected reason.

TikToker Lydia Cooke went viral with images of his sizzling brown sofa. The couch was parked near a window with the curtains open. The sunlight was strong enough to heat the fabric, which posed a considerable safety risk.

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.

Update your settings here to see it.

“I was years old today when I learned how house fires can start”, the text of the video Lily.

A ray of sunshine pointed in one place on the leather sofa. The place started to smoke and sizzle like it was about to catch fire. Cooke patted the spot with his hand. Then she turned the cushion over.

In a followCooke later explained that the sun had actually reflected off a small to put on makeup mirror to cause the incident.

The video has received over 19 million views on ICT Tac.

“Mirrors. Glasses. Glasses. Anything with a reflective surface can locate a hot spot,” one user said.

“I love the way you slap him because that would have been my exact reaction,” another wrote.

“Soooo no one else has been playing with a magnifying glass and leaving like a child…,” a person commented.

“A guest house caught fire due to a drinking glass left on the porch reflected on a trash bag and it burst into flames!” somebody share.

“It happened but on a dining room chair…now I never leave the house without lowering the blinds,” a TikToker replied.

The post office Woman’s makeup mirror nearly started a fire appeared first on Aware.

More from In The Know:

Major case alert! Walmart drops early Black Friday prices starting now

CASETiFY has created the best transparent phone case that is guaranteed not to yellow over time.

TikTok Says This Best-Selling Scent Will Get You Tons of Compliments: ‘It’ll Draw Everyone You Come Into’

Disney guest tries wearing a bikini top in the park to ‘debunk’ theory that you get a free shirt

Comments are closed.