Medtecs to showcase Taiwan’s PPE and technology at MEDICA 2021
With over 40 years of history, MEDICA is recognized as the world’s largest medical trade fair covering virtually all aspects of the medical industry, from outpatient clinics to emergency aid, clinical treatment, to patient care. home / remote and laboratory sciences. It attracts renowned companies and experts from all over the world every year. In 2019, more than 120,000 industry experts from 176 countries attended the exhibition, and to date a total of 3,647 exhibitors from 70 countries have registered for the exhibition this year. The upcoming MEDICA 2021 is divided into six main exhibition areas, namely: Imaging and diagnostic / medical equipment and devices, IT systems and IT solutions, laboratory equipment / diagnostic tests, physiotherapy / orthopedic technology, disposables and consumables and emerging health technologies.
Medtecs, a professional manufacturer of medical consumables from Taiwan with more than 30 years of experience, will seize this opportunity to expand its presence on the world stage by defending its four main capacities:
(1) Comprehensive and Diverse Product Lines – Medtecs’ core products include surgical / medical grade isolation gowns and coveralls, surgical equipment, medical masks, CoverU vest and antiviral sprays. The company had previously worked with organizers of sporting events in Taiwan, to strengthen the protection of Taiwanese athletes competing abroad.
(2) Globalized Supply Chain and Stable Production – In light of how COVID-19 has changed global demand for PPE, Medtecs has expanded its production, logistics and warehousing facilities in the United States by 2020, and at the same time made further optimizations for the production process and the delivery service to meet the needs of different markets.
(3) International Certifications – Medtecs products comply with international standards, including those of Taiwan, United States, Europe, and are rigorously tested to ensure optimum safety and efficiency.
(4) Extensive experience serving national healthcare facilities – Medtecs has over 30 years of experience in the production of medical supplies and has extensive experience serving major healthcare facilities in the United States, Singapore, and The Philippines, in line with its mission to bring top quality medical protection supplies to every person in the world.
Once again, Medtecs will participate in MEDICA 2021 to present coveralls, isolation gowns, disposable curtains, shoe covers, puffer caps, surgical caps for different levels of medical institution. All of the isolation gowns that will be on display at the exhibit have passed the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Level 1 to Level 4 standards. For insulation gowns that have passed AAMI Levels 1 and 2, four layers of non-woven SMMS are used to provide users with a more comfortable and breathable alternative for general protection needs. The higher protection level isolation gowns are made of PE material with a PPSB coating to prevent liquid microbes, and thus provide more robust protection for medical personnel. Much like isolation gowns, Medtecs disposable coveralls are made of breathable PPSB and PE for breathability and water resistance, which effectively protect wearers from contact with contagious body fluids while offering total protection. This suit has successfully passed the synthetic blood permeability test and has been Cat certified. III Type 6 (B) in EU and ASTM F1670 and ASTM F1671 in United States. In addition, given the ability of the coronavirus to survive for a period of time on clothing, Medtecs will also showcase other types of PPE, including disposable curtains, shoe covers, puffy caps, surgical caps during the period. exposure for increased protection of healthcare workers, and to support disease control efforts of medical institutions around the world.
- Location: Messe DÃ¼sseldorf
- Booth name: Medtecs
- Identity of the stand: Hall 7a, D23-5
- Date and time of the exhibition: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., November 15-18, 2021
Medtecs International Corporation Limited (the “Company” or “Medtecs”) is the world’s leading supplier and distributor of personal protective equipment (EAR) and a trusted multinational supplier of PPE storage solutions to governments and group purchasing organizations around the world.
Medtecs and its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Group”) started operations in 1989 and has since established a strong presence in United States, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The Group has offices and facilities spread over Asia including Singapore, Taiwan, The Philippines, the People’s Republic of China, Cambodia, and United States of America to expand into the global PPE and medical consumables market. Currently, the Group’s headquarters are located at Taipei, Taiwan.
Medtecs is double listed on Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX: 546) and Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE: 9103).
Official site ï¼ https: //www.medtecs.com/
SOURCE Medtecs International Corporation Limited